CYBEX Solution Z i-Fix-Deep Black
This product is available for pre-order. Contact the shop on 028 8225 1108 for more information.
The Solution Z i-Fix with patented reclining headrest grows with your child.
- Patented reclining headrest
- Automatic height and width adjustment
- Air ventilation system
- Optimised Linear Side-impact Protection
- UN R129/03
- Child height: 100 cm – 150 cm
- Child weight: From approx. 15 kg up to 50 kg
- Age: From approx. 3 up to 12 years
- Helps to prevent the child's head from falling forward when asleep
- Head and shoulder protectors grow with the child
- Helps maintain a comfortable seating temperature
- Reduces the forces of a side-impact
- Extra stability and safety
- The head is actively guided into a safe position
- Great adjustment
- Safety for your child
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°C
Helps to prevent the child's head from falling forward when asleep
The reclining headrest is a patented technology which prevents the child's head from tipping forward while sleeping. It ensures that the child's head remains in the safety zone at all times, which is especially important in the event of a side-impact collision.
Head and shoulder protectors
The Solution Z i-Fix grows with your child from 3 to 12 years, a long timeframe with lots of growth. Offering 12 positions, the head and shoulder protectors can be adjusted in height with automatic width adjustment to meet the individual space requirements of the child. The smart one-hand operation makes it quick and easy for the parent to adjust.
Comfortable seating temperature
The integrated air ventilation system of the Solution Z i-Fix provides a comfortable seat temperature for your child even on hot days.