Noordi Fjordi Leather 3in1 Travel System-Sleet
This product is available for pre-order. Contact the shop on 028 8225 1108 for more information.
3in1 Travel System includes Car Seat and coordinating accessories.
Exclusive leather design.
This exclusive model, made of eco-leather, is beautiful in every way: a unique thermal carrycot, premium fabrics with water-repellent characteristics, adjustable shock absorption suspension and complete with stylish coordinating accessories including a fashionable eco leather backpack pram changing bag.
The Noordi Fjordi is designed to explore nature. This award-winning pram is focused on the comfort and well-being of babies under any weather conditions so you could enjoy parenting to the fullest.
The ultra-light thermal carrycot ThermoCot™, manoeuvrable chassis with adjustable rear shock absorption system, 2nd gen Real Gel™ wheels, integrated mosquito net, open shopping bag, and many more features make Fjordi a highly functional pram and a great choice for active families.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- This exclusive model, made of eco-leather, is beautiful in every way - a real head turner.
- Noordi Fjordi is designed, not just for all terrains, but all weathers too. With water-resistant fabrics, UV 50+ protection, and a thermo-regulating ThermoCot™ carrycot, Noordi Fjordi adapts to all weather conditions.
- Lightweight ThermoCot safe carrycot - The Arcel thermo carrycot is made from materials used in crash helmets - using these technologically advanced lightweight materials the carrycot is ultra-light at only 3.85 kg.
- Forward or rearward facing detachable seat unit with separate tailored extendable hood and foot apron.
- Height adjustable Eco Leather handlebar (72-112cm).
- Large deep shopping basket.
- Adaptable all-terrain suspension for the city and the mountains - offers baby maximum comfort at all times.
- Puncture proof tyres using 2nd Generation REAL-GEL™ WHEELS makes sure that no additional maintenance of the wheels is required.
- Complete with coordinating accessories included.